Thursday, April 1, 2010

cupcake HANGUS!!!

Cooking has always been my passion, but baking..I don’t think so..Sometimes mom will drag me into learning to bake..
It’s not my thing..i don’t BAKE!!..
but recently my adek SYAMILA AZIZI shows me this cute lil cupcakes in the net and I was like I wanna make this cute thingy..ahaahha~..so last week I tried to bake some of it and hope to produce at least one good and cute cupcake..(insyaallah)..of coz first timer will face a lot of trial and error.. Which I loathe of..and I did a lot of trial and error..i mean a LOT!!..WELL here we go..

THE INGREDIENTS



THE BATTER


BATTER IN A CUP BEFORE PROCEED TO BE BAKE


THE PRODUCT BEFORE IT GET ALL BURN UP..AHHAHAHA~


My next baking class and trial will be tomorrow with the help of my besh fwenzzzz..SITI HALIZA, SYAMILA AND IRMA RINA..can't wait!!..i hope that i could improve my baking and maybe i would bake something for someone..kikiki~keep my finger cross

4 comments:

Rungitom said...

You will make awesome cupcakes next time :)

Things to Know about Mua~ said...

thanks tom..will try harder next time..^_^

Aisyah Owais said...

it ok my dear..thats what we call beginner..me also like that...ahahaha..shhh..

Things to Know about Mua~ said...

hihihi~gonna try again today wif my adek beradek..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...