
I've been suffering from sensitive skin my whole life..So, after 23 years of experimenting all kind of skin care product, i finally get it right..thanks to my Big sister Nadiah my skin is well and healthy..muaxxxxoxoxo

CETAPHIL SKIN CLEANSER
getting the right cleanser is crucial for sensitive skin, if you get it wrong,the skin will get irritated and dried up and sometimes it cracks..literally!..o yeah..it hurts so much..been there peps!..
i finally found this beautiful product called CETAPHIL its pronounce as 'SEE-TA-FIL'..most people got it wrong..it is gentle to the skin and hydrate the skin with moisturizer..so even if you do not apply any moisturizer, this product had help you on that..the price range is RM30..quite expensive for a cleanser but you can use it for a year..at least i did..
i finally found this beautiful product called CETAPHIL its pronounce as 'SEE-TA-FIL'..most people got it wrong..it is gentle to the skin and hydrate the skin with moisturizer..so even if you do not apply any moisturizer, this product had help you on that..the price range is RM30..quite expensive for a cleanser but you can use it for a year..at least i did..

SIMPLE RANGE PRODUCT
I first used this product was back in 2004/05..My big sister introduced this to me..previously i didn't use any product on my skin because I'm afraid that it will harm my skin..my skin will irritate if the product is not natural & organic..i had experienced allergy and severe irritation cause by bad chemicals in products..I'm very proud to say that I'm very please with this product 'Simple'..it is very gentle on sensitive skin and the best of all it works!..the price range is between RM16-RM30 ..it really worth it cause you can use it like 6 month..2 bottles a year..everyday i'll use my 'simple' soothing toner after cleansing my skin with cetaphil cleanser and apply 'simple' hydrating moisturizer day and before bed,you will experience the difference and the effectiveness in 2weeks..bye2 pimples..

T3 MYCIN GEL
This product is superb!..my friend Eija introduce this to me..i thought i had covered the severe skin problem nightmare..eventually i haven't..it happened one day when fetching up my best fren, Eija, from the airport that she notice how severe my face was..humongous acne pop all over my face like hell..i look like a sick person..so she took me to the pharmacy and introduce me to this acne product..I've been using them ever since..it works great..Just pat the gel on the acne overnight..before bed..it will dried up in the morning~instantly!..the price range is RM20-rm25..
Your skin needs protection especially when you go out..a lil moisturizer is essential for a sensitive skin..before i go out I'll apply this cream all over my face and neck..leave it for 10-15minutes so that the skin can absorb the nutrient and eventually function properly to protect your skin..after that, then you can apply your powder and make up..normally for people like me..I'm allergic with compact powder, so i go for baby powder instead..it is gentle and no harm chemical that will upset the skin..so WALLA!! give it a try..you'll thank me afterward..^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment