Sunday, August 1, 2010

career~




mmm~it has been 2 month since my last entry here..and 2 month since i stepped into my career world..it still felt like a dream..but this is a reality that i have to face..I'm a career woman..and i need to be knowledgeable, competent and prepare to face the future ahead.

So far, everything has been great for me..i think I'm in the right track..the only thing is, i need to improve myself in this field..being an educator is no easy job..i have to be confident and full in knowledge.

I should thank my daddy for leading me toward this discovery..without him, i could not know what options can take to start up my career by thinking outside the box..daddy always known by his principle, and when he said something good for me, i'll go for it..thanks for believing in me daddy..love you XoxO~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...