Monday, October 18, 2010

The most meaningful Graduation ~

This will take us back four years ago where all i see in my future was doing the average things people do..I don't aim for big things in life and I take life for granted..

This is my story~Like any typical kid, I want my parents to be proud of me..being in a large family of 10, me and my siblings will always compete to get our parents attention..and one of them is through Education..daddy always worries when any of us failed to further our study or make a wrong turn in our choices in life..same goes to me..

My first degree offer letter was the one that lighten his face..to make it a story,my offer letter came in late..so, i guess i failed the enrollment..all of my friends that had make it was in their orientation week..and I'm stuck sulking alone at the corner..but then, after the orientation week,was over, I received the offer letter..yaiks~lambat betol!..it says~Congrats you are offer ed to enroll in our University for this course (TESL)..well, it was something like that..hahah~to further my studies in TESL was a gift of happiness..daddy has always wanted me to go for English course and he did supervised me when I was filling the UPU form before..well, lets go waaaay back after my SPM shall we..

I was a science steam student before..but I did really bad in Physic and Add Math..I hate those subject to be honest really..I only excel in Biology..which I personally loved..well, my ambition was being a surgeon..but i guess it won't meant to be..My strength was always been my Language..mommy and daddy saw that in me and they advised me to apply for TESOL..at that time, we still living in the stone age..the form was filled manually..so, after my parents checked my application, I changed it..haha~..I was kinda devastated when I didn't get any place to enroll for Diploma..and I regret changing my choices..

Anyway..2weeks later I went back to school for STPM instead..I was put in a science stream class at first, but my guts say that it was not for me..i wasn't meant to be a surgeon or something to do with science..I'm an art person..I love language~so, I went in a Literature class..I was planning on taking English Literature at this level..daddy supported me but I don't have anyone to guide me on the syllabus..daddy said he could help..but he's too busy and I don't wanna trouble him..so, I end up taking 4 subjects that wasn't strong enough for a First Degree candidate..again I was devastated..when it's time to fill in the UPU form..I followed every advise mommy and daddy gave..I didn't do good in my STP, so, i'm not that convinced that I will get a place in the local University..of coz daddy has always been a good supporter saying that i will go thru this process with success..as a result, I got in and the best thing of all..I was my daddy's student..I was proud and wish to excel along my years of studies..TQ mommy and daddy for seeing my true strength..I will never disobey your choice in life ever again..

From that on, every minutes count..I did everything I could do best just for my parents..

THIS FIRST DEGREE is for YOU ..I LOVE YOU


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...