Okay~..
so, I'm earning now
and people were like "when are you going to buy your first car??"
What!!..like i need them?!
Well, most of my friends have purchased their first car
that's why i always been ask this ques..duh!
Do I envy them?? honestly speaking, a little.
By the way, I go to work with daddy dearest..cool isn't it??
the best convenient way..right??car pooling..environmentally friendly
so, who need a car..
Talking about cars..I've been eying on my dream car
Even-though every year my dream car changes (haha=due to certain circumstances)
The idea of having one is purely on future purposes
What kind of car??
Presently, I'm into small, eco-friendly, fuel saving car
good enough to get me going from one place to another ALONE!
Done research on small convenient cars, like
At the end of the day,
Suzuki Swift caught my attention
one day, I'll own you Swiffy~hee~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then, my future dream vehicle is based on Family-oriented..
There are many luxury cars which is big enough for a family caught my eyes, like
This car below has been my sole fav ever since i saw it.
a great luxury car that is suitable for big family
which I'm planning of having..hee~
Wicked!!
Toyota Harrier

Wish me luck!!
so, I'm earning now
and people were like "when are you going to buy your first car??"
What!!..like i need them?!
Well, most of my friends have purchased their first car
that's why i always been ask this ques..duh!
Do I envy them?? honestly speaking, a little.
By the way, I go to work with daddy dearest..cool isn't it??
the best convenient way..right??car pooling..environmentally friendly
so, who need a car..
Talking about cars..I've been eying on my dream car
Even-though every year my dream car changes (haha=due to certain circumstances)
The idea of having one is purely on future purposes
What kind of car??
Presently, I'm into small, eco-friendly, fuel saving car
good enough to get me going from one place to another ALONE!
Done research on small convenient cars, like
- Getz
- Atos
- MyVi
- Viva
- Picanto
At the end of the day,Suzuki Swift caught my attention
one day, I'll own you Swiffy~hee~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then, my future dream vehicle is based on Family-oriented..
There are many luxury cars which is big enough for a family caught my eyes, like
- Toyota Rush
- Honda Civic
- Toyota Vios
This car below has been my sole fav ever since i saw it.
a great luxury car that is suitable for big family
which I'm planning of having..hee~
Wicked!!
Toyota Harrier

Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment