Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hello Motto~


I'm  such a clumsy person,
I love losing my things..yeah~LOVE
like I'm one spoil rich girl
but I'm not..not rich at all
I dunno, I tend to forget things easily 
Even when it only past by just a sec ago
that's how I lose most of mystuff

well, this year I lost my 2 precious hand-phoneS
1 was believed to be stolen by this stupid-ass-hole kid that came in the house
in the broad daylight to steal,
and he manage to get my RM100 Sony phone
Hei! don't get it wrong, eventho it only cost me a hundred bucks
He is sooo meaningful to me.
He has many lives..He was drown, thrown, sat, knocked and even bang-ed!
but he still be right by my side
  UNTIL that stupid kid come in and steal it from me.
STUPID!

My other phone which was also a Sony phone was convicted to the hospital
At first, I tot we can cure his diagnose, but I was wrong,
His sickness is incurable,
I have to let him go.
He was a b-day gift from my DeeDeeLove
but, never mind, I'll ask him for another..hee~

After losing both of my beloved handphones,
 I bought a couple to replace them.


Nokia 1280

& Samsung Galaxy Y

so far, I love it!
Android SmartPhone is awesome!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...