Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eagery wonders~


Here~ a list of Countries and Places
I wanna visit during/throughout my existing life
InsyaAllah~

Lancaster, England ~
 :: I wanna go back to the place I once grew up in. It shall be a walk in memory lane for sure. What I'm looking forward to, is visiting my old school in Galgate. It would be different~for sure, but something inside me telling that there are something that has not changes a tad. I dunno, some kinda intuition i think. hurm~ I really hope my teachers are still around, even though I know they might not. It has been long since I leave them. I really miss them. Thank you Mrs. Walker for the warmth guidance every moment I was there and Mrs Carter, you're the best! The most beautiful teacher I ever knew. Wish me for the chance. I hope I will be granted this wish from Allah. InsyaAllah 

    Paris, France ~
     :: Aaaaahhhh~the city of love. That what they say don't they. Daddy & Mommy went there before. I'm so envy  of them. Coz I got left home to be the babysitter-mommy to my younger siblings. hihiihih~but I love them so much, looking at them loving each other so unconditionally even after 8 kids & yeaaaaaars of marriage is unbelievable, they still have the bf-gf mushy-mushy relationship which my sisters & I so jealous off. Wishing to have a healthy relationship just like them one day. Insyalah. And we'll go to Paris for our honeymoon just like mommy & daddy did. hiks~ Whatcha think of that! romantic isn't it.wahahaha 

    Makkah, UAE ~
     :: I once been to Makkah like 15years ago with my family. Before, I wasn't sure why am I there. but now everything is crystal clear. I'm big enough to understand my faith and the rituals that are needed to be done, I'm definitely have an aim. I'm ready spiritually now, but financially not. InsyaAllah one day I will. Been saving for a year now. Hopefully by the time I get married, I can afford financially and get my future husband's butt to perform haj with me. InsyaAllah


      Niagara Falls,Ontario, Canada ~
     :: One of wonders of the world. Nothing beats nature like I love them. Thanks to Allah, we have places to visit to embrace His beautiful creation. 


      Osaka, Japan ~
     :: This place is like a dream of paradise. Have yo watch Paradise Kiss? If you have, you understand what I mean. hihihi~ Mr DeeDee Love likes this place. One of the reason is because he looks like a Japanese, as pledged by himself (hilarious) and another is the nature. I just love the blossom sakura. We, I mean me & my Uni-mates once experience sakura fall in our University. It was breath-taking. I could not illustrate greater view than that. Hopefully in Japan. :)

      So, from now on~simpan duit lo.  *joget-joget*



        No comments:

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...