Last month has been full of surprises.
I love surprise!!
But the top of the top that surprises me was HIM!
This was Him the last I saw him before heading to Johore for a friend wedding
Long-hair headed Jujul~

I came back from Johore a week later, but I didn't have the chance to see him.
We only met 2weeks after.
He was keen to see me, I wonder
So, we meet up later after I settled my buzy errands and
this what I got >>>>>
OMG!!!! He' HOT!!

I think I had fallen in love with him hard again just like I did the first time I met him 7 years ago
*Love petals everywhere*
The best Surprise ever!
This was Him the last I saw him before heading to Johore for a friend wedding
Long-hair headed Jujul~

I came back from Johore a week later, but I didn't have the chance to see him.
We only met 2weeks after.
He was keen to see me, I wonder
So, we meet up later after I settled my buzy errands and
this what I got >>>>>
A NEW HAIRCUT
OMG!!!! He' HOT!!
I think I had fallen in love with him hard again just like I did the first time I met him 7 years ago
*Love petals everywhere*
The best Surprise ever!


No comments:
Post a Comment