Who is this JAY PARK anyway
~Anyeonghaseyo~
( I always wanna say that..hiks~~)
This week has been nothing but crazy-demented
I just knew about a showcase that will be performing by a korean artist a week ago.
hurm~okey, okey - I lied
Actually I knew it weeks before.
but I don't know the hell who he was.
My sister's been explaining to me for weeks about him.
that he was previously a lead singer in a band. 2PM..blah~blah~blah~
Now that he is doing solo. & I don't really know why
& I don't think I wanna know
Well You see, I don't listen @ watch much Korea until recently,
My younger sister got a good result for her exam, so daddy allows her to watch her favourite TV channel.
One HD & KBS World.
The funny part is, everyone got hooked by her Korean wave.
Even daddy!
Daddy is now an official fan of Fashion King. -ahahhahaah-
One of her show was STAR something..something..(I dun remember)
There was that so called Jay Park performing as permanent guest every week
He sang & dance & win!
Okey~So, now I kinda knew him, but I wasn't that impressed with his talent.
I'l rate him as so-so
hurm~We'll see what happen after the concert. Okey~
owh~I'm not finished yet.
Even after watching those shows, I don't really know if I wanna meet him
Then, All of a sudden......Something hit me!
No, not a ball.
If you still remember, Greyson Chance came to KK last year
and I blew it by not going. I end up regretting
Now, I, Nurul Nazira! determine to grab every chances I get to see who ever step their feet here!
We don't see them that often do we??
hiks~
So, starting last week me & me sis were trying to grab the tics from HitzKK,
but luck was not with us, we kinda gave up.
We went to 1Borneo to eat. of frustration.
We then bump into a huge poster of "Jay Park & free tickets" for 1Borneo Platinum Card holder.
The regulations require us to own a valid card & spent RM200 @ above in a singe receipt in selected participating outlets.
Thank ALLAH I still had my receipt from mom's present & I own a Platinum card
I got to redeem 4 tics & it was cool!
"That is how I got my tics." -True Story-




No comments:
Post a Comment