Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ramadhan Al Mubarak 2012




Owh it August already?? 

Time flies so quick.
So Today marks the 19th night of Ramadhan.
The fest is Now ON!
In search of Lailatul Qadr. My wish for this year. Hope it come true. Insya'Allah
 
I always love Ramadhan, & I can't imagine that we already half way away from success
But, it is just too fast
Doncha think??

I really hope that everyday is Ramadhan
This is the month where I have time with Allah
It's odd how I can find time to drive myself doing things that is really hard to do on regular months.

I can perform The Hajat, The Tahajud, The Witr, The Tarawih & even read Translation of the Quran
Masyalah Allah the mighty.

Later, when the syaitan & iblis will be unchained, will I be strong like how I am now?
Allah please protect me from the devil & strengthen me with taqwa

Insya'Allah~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...