Friday, September 21, 2012

Aloooo Ha!





Alo!
So, it has been long since I last blogged.
Well, I'm just plain lazy nowadays.
Having classes everyday from morning till nite
It just drains me at the end of the day.
But it's ok, I'm sooo good at pampering myself

Okies, so recently this Jovian mania was all over Malaysia
I was first introduced with this young designer during 
the J Aviraya Fever
At first I was like okey, whatever, 
just another designer gig for the upcoming Eid.

There were other top Malaysian designers too, such as Rizalman & Radzuan Radziwill
I got a peek on their designs first before I saw Jovian' and their design looks cheap!

So, I don't even dare buying. 

After awhile the Rizalman fever was over & most RR were a dissapointment
I heard/read some interesting reviews about Jovian.
So I've decided  to peek at the catalogue & the next thing I know,
I'm in LOVE!


This is just Cuuurraaaiiizieeee~~`


 I bought myself Jova in Navy
RM380

There's another color that caught my eye but it was sold out
What great about designers' collection, they have it limited so once sold you can't get it anymore
I feel special having own his collection. Yippee!!




Another piece I grabbed was Jerielle, She's sweet!
RM380 also
This is a Pre-order, so I have to wait for 4 weeks to finally meet her. 
Hope she'll be great on me. Finger cross!
 I still have designs that I'm eager to own & it will only be in the next batch.
Can't wait!!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...