Sunday, June 15, 2014
Break Burn End
I never thought journals can bring back memories from the past. I first started blogging after a course I took in the university back in 07'. I have created this blog purposely for the course & it was there. So I write. I was very direct and personal in the past. I wasn't aware that it could be read by public. I am now. However, the writing do not stop.
Today, after 7 years, I go back in time by reading all those posts I wrote back then. All the ups and downs of life. Some I regret writing but I will leave it as it is as it is part of me. I cant erase them, but Ill cherish each one of them.
I'm a better person today from I was before, my courtship are moving good. We achieved many things now we are taking the next step. I can't wait when the right time come. I'll be the happiest person alive. InsyaAllah.
Till then, bye2.
p/sI'm a new Swiftie. Alaaaaa, Taylor Swift. I'm her new fan. Hicks! Long Live Taylor Swift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment