A lot had happened in 2014 which im very blessed. Thank you Allah for giving the opportunity to go with my plan eventho I know Your plan is always better, and I also believe that everything that happen, happened, has happened and had happened got to do with your arrangement.
I thank You for that.
Life as it is, is full of challenges and obstacles.
Things may sometimes not go as you plan but when it finally does,
you will be the most luckiest person on earth.
The Highlight of my 2014 is non other than my Engagement.
28 August 2014 marked the most memorable day in my life. I was finally after 10 years being proposed by both my family and my fiance's family in a lovely engagement as we had it decent just for the family and close friends. This year, we are excited to get our relationship sealed officially.
The big day will be revealed later!
There are lots of things I'm aiming in 2015 and I hope every step of the way will be guided properly.
InsyaAllah. Amin
Happy 2015!!
No comments:
Post a Comment