Sunday, November 7, 2010

7/11 seven eleven 7/11

Well..this number is so close to my heart..as i was born on 7 November..that is 7/11

The year was 1986, I was told by mommy that the day was a lovely sunny afternoon..i weight the lightest among my siblings and not to mention, the tiniest..it was funny coz i grew up being the tallest and biggest among..hahaha~..tQ mommy and daddy for raising me so well..

Talking about my birthday, since i was small, daddy will take me to this one shop "7 eleven"..I don't know when does it first started, but it has been a must ever since..I will get the latest slurpee at the time and felt sooo satisfied..hihihi~


When i grew older, i get bored with the idea and told daddy that it won't be necessary to visit the convenient store every year..so, we went to other places instead..When i think about it now, I have fun having one thing that relate to me..especially MY birth date..

One day, i'll own my own 7 Eleven!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...