Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm fine without you

I'm in agony for these past couple of days..i don't know what happen..but I'm alone now..
A reality i have to face..am I too harsh on him?? What is going through him mind right now..I just don't know..
6 years~6 years went into the drain just in a snap..
does it gotta do with fate?? are we not meant for each other?? I don't understand..Why after 6 years?? why?? I try holding on to you as long as I could..but why you're the one letting me go..
I'm so sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable..I'm just human..doing and saying stupid things i didn't mean..
I'm not gonna cry..because I respect your decision and hope the best for you

As for me?? Don't worry~..I have Allah to take care of me..

I love you forever

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...