Friday, March 25, 2011

Message for The School Leavers~


One might excel, One might not..



So, I have a message for you guys


Doesn't matter how many A's you get
whether it's 1000 A's or even 1 A
What matter the most is how you plan your future


Hey! who said if you don't excel in academic, you won't do good in life
Let me tell you one thing~
Some people, they are good in theories and memorizing=so, they are good in Academic
but some has the soft skill abilities=they are average people in academic,
hence their ability can somehow overcome all trades and make them successful




Academic excellence cannot measure your future,
it's you! the one shaping them
How are you going to do that??it's your call..



Take my brother for instance..
He never had excellent academic result, but he knows his level
and
he aim for the highest he can go

When he finished his studies in Technical School and got his SPM result~

he knows what he wants to do..so, directly applied for Polytechnic.

He doesn't aim for University level..coz he knows his level
Positive energy~
I'm proud of him



Let's take another example..ME!..
I did alot of trial and error on the way to where i am now..

It's hard..but with the help of mom and dad
everything when accordingly

I was a Science Stream student before..I did really bad in my major Pure Science subject

I only get good grade in Biology~I personally admire this subject

but,
that's the only subject I love studying..lol

So, when I failed enrolling in Science courses for Diploma

I went for my form 6 instead..

I was offered a Science Stream course


When my teacher gave me the letter,
which needed me to proceed to registration,

I just can't do it..


What did I do???

I went back home, thought about it for a week..
seek advise from mommy and daddy
and finally, I request to exchange stream..
Who said all good students are in science class..


Hey~I'm proud to say that most of my friends in this so called "last class" and was the least fav of the teachers had the most student enrolling in Universities=On first CALL!!
I'm one of them..


This decision change my life forever

Now that I'm here where i'm standing,
I look back and reflect on things that i had gone through

It was tough
as you are young and still finding yourself
and try to squeeze yourself out to the light into the world

you found boundaries that stop your way
That is where you need your parent's advises

they know what you are capable of

even when you say you wanna be something extraordinary like a surgeon
(well, i did)

your mommy and daddy had far long see you as a Teacher who will lead a lot of
good future students that will become a Surgeon
and
so, listen to them..you will not regret it




But anyway, my message here is genuinely saying



It's not the end of the world if you didn't get 10..100..1000 A's in SPM.. you will have other opportunities to excel in life just believe in yourself and plan your future wisely..coz at the end of the day~It's all about YOU..




GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...