OK!!..It's OFFICIAL!!
I'm DONE with AI!!..
This is absurd~ditching great singers and keep the less talented ones
come on America!!
After PIA~JAMES is the second worst..
Are you guys blind..or too make it precise DEAF!
O.M.G!..I just can't accept this..
now it's down to SCOTTY, LAUREN and HAYLEY
So far, I'm not impress with any..only slightly with Lauren
I hope America won't do no more mistake
I just can't stand the MADNESS!!..
come on!!!..be wise laa!!..
I'm DONE with AI!!..
This is absurd~ditching great singers and keep the less talented ones
come on America!!
After PIA~JAMES is the second worst..
Are you guys blind..or too make it precise DEAF!
O.M.G!..I just can't accept this..
now it's down to SCOTTY, LAUREN and HAYLEY
So far, I'm not impress with any..only slightly with Lauren
I hope America won't do no more mistake
I just can't stand the MADNESS!!..
come on!!!..be wise laa!!..
No comments:
Post a Comment