Sunday, May 15, 2011

IELTS



Mengila-gila last month trying out IELTS
I have nothing to lose anyway..hee~

It cost me quite a little fortune i guess..
spent RM570 for the exam registration
and another RM300 attending classes
an outstanding RM870 was use

what did I get??hurm~

A lot actually

  1. It shows me the reality of life- It is not easy to find money from one side and easy from the other..but education doesn't come cheap..its a sacrifice..when others used it for pleasure, I used it for studying
  2. Don't take anything for granted
  3. Work your but off!!- when you are spending your own money for any certain things, it gave a big impact on protecting it..
  4. study!!study!!study!!..even when you think you are good enough..there are things that you need assist on..especially on New things..in other word..DON'T be COCKY
  5. Met new friends and Teacher
  6. Sharing knowledge, experience and ideas

At the end of the day..It's the journey and lesson made and learned that are most counted


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...