Sunday, August 7, 2011

One Year!



Without me consciously aware, It has been a year since I first started my career in Teaching
~ Working!! ~

Damn WICKED!

I still clearly remembered my first day on my first Job
It was in Cosmopoint KK, JUNE-SEPT 2010
being new can be isolated
but it didn't take me long to make myself comfortable around my colleagues
 They are super-duper cool!!
and I love them dearly
Our friendship didn't fade away even after I left


My second Job was with the Ministry of Edu; SMK Bugaya, Semporna NOV 2010-FEB 2011
It was the toughest I think
Teaching pre-teen is a NIGHTMARE!
 I don't really know why did I take the job, but obviously I hate it!
even though pepol said it is the easiest job around that pays good salary
Hey! wanna know the truth?!..Interview me and some of my lots teacher friend
They'll tell you the UGLY-truth about teaching
I had enough during my practicum
I can't do it anymore, but I did meet with some good decent students that love my teaching, 
and we still stay in touch..I LOVE that. ^_^ student-teacher bond that you'll never understand



My present Job would be my 3rd, Ministry of Higher Learning FEB 2011-Present
I hope I stick to this place until my retirement
It has been 6 month since.
so far, I love every second of it.
Having working close to home distress my day 
even with an 8 hour work shift
I would wanna trade anything else in this world,
I feel warm, happy and just right at home
Thank you Allah for the~

PRICELESS experience ♥ ♥ ♥

~Alhamdulilah~






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...