Hi!
Another good news to share about.
Finally i made my decision to accept USM offer
It was bitter sweet
but, this is my fate
Like people say, just follow the flow
I accept whatever comes first,
am I doing a right decision?
am I doing a right decision?
Just a little info for those bewilder head out there
I'm currently doing my MA in TESOL
Due to distance barrier, I chose to do full research
Dad was fully supported of me taking up research,
I do have goose-bump tho..
I mean, I've been there and it is not an easy task to accomplish
plus studying by myself is quiet a challenge.
I'm such a lazy bump!
can I do this? Daddy said I can..but can I?
People around me said I can too
Please give your full support and love to get me thru this
I need them so much!
Thanks~

3 comments:
Insya'Allah you can do it...
Tahniah MAKCIK =)
Aimi!..tengkiu nenek
Post a Comment