Friday, September 16, 2011

Syawal~

Alhamdulilah~

One word explained the great this month is

It has been 3weeks now..I still miss Ramadhan
I miss the feast, the celebration of Allah greatness
Muslims all over, came together to worship Him
I miss the gathering of brothers and sisters embracing Him
Lighten up mousalah and mosques
The most beautiful song were recited every nite to be close to Him

Nothing is more beautiful than this~

Missing Ramadhan so much, I continued my ibadah with 6 fasting-day in Syawal
It wasn't hard for me this year..Alhamdulilah
I thank you Allah for giving me ease to go thru this one of a kind ibadah
I loved it

To make it even sweeter, I brought along a friend
we fasted for 6 days in a row..Alhamdulilah
This is his first time trying out~
He finally understand the meaning of fasting in Syawal.
I would never want to change anything in this picture
It's perfect!

Thank you Allah for everything, I love what have you given me~






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...