Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Anniversary?

Wassup with anniversaries?
I mean, it is dat important?
Honestly speaking, I don't understand why people celebrate anniversary
What is the big deal? It is just another year of achiving a relationship
Unless, it's a Marriage anniversary or birthdays..I get it
but, relationship anniversary? duh..pathetic!

For me, It's not the years that count, It's the feeling inside that still ignite that most matters
If you ask me, yes, It has been 6 years since I first say yes to a relationship
and recently, on 7/11 was actually our 6th anniversary..
but we are not some typical people who make a big deal out of if
hihihi..

I never thought I will stay in arelationship this long,
but 1 thing for sure, I'm such a LOYAL FREAK!
I only will love and stay loyal  to 1 guy and 1 guy only
He'll be my limited edition
I think that's my nature and I'm happy with it~
 

Love~Love~Love

One day, I'll read this post again and say "What crap did I write!!" 
(After my first Wedding Anniversary..can't wait!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...