Saturday, November 12, 2011

Resting from Facebook


Yup, believe it or not I'm quiting Fb
but.., not for-ever
just for a while or two

I need to spend all of my precious-limited time completing my Master's proposal
Honestly speaking, it was tough to let go
I mean, when everyday all you do is staring at the computer,
check-ing your Fb notification,
waiting for replies~
Every hour, minute and second spent just to waste time
I can't do that anymore! crap!

Even at work, same thing goes, I'll on the computer and share my thought for the day
Right after class, I'll post some interesting events happened in class
I shared pictures of great events happened in my life
It is like a dairy on its own
I read friends' updates to get a little glimpse of their lives
It's not healthy I know, coz sometimes I got envied on things they got, that I didn't


My life LITERALLY revolved..well, to make it more precise, controlled by Fb
So, I really need to get away for a couple of month, it would be a good practise for me..I guess~




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...