Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Halal in Manila!


This month has been the most hectic month ever.
Lotsa travelling have to be done & had already done
some for leisure & some for working purpose & another for friendship
Whatever it is for, I've learnt a lot

About culture, people & how to spend money. *le sigh*
It's kinda tricky, coz at the end of the day, I don't know where did my $$$ go

Well, not to waste more energy, & space
I wanna share to you people the uniqueness of a foreign country.

As a muslim, food is crucial, finding halal food can be tedious
So, PLANNING & RESEARCHING is vital.

Before heading to Manila, Me & mom had done some homework,
We booked a hotel only a couple blocks away from the Muslim Town 

For your info, Quiapo is the only area where Muslim community exists in Manila
& of coz if you have heard of another part of the Philippines with Muslims is Mindanao.

Let's see what have I found!


______________________________________________________________

So, the 1st place we went for food hunting was in the muslim Town, situated in Quiapo,Manila.

One of the best Halal Meat & Chicken Restaurante



You can also have Halal fast food. & they're Malaysian Inspired delicacies

 

 

____________________________________________________________

The next day, we explore Manila's famous Mall of Asia.@ MoA as locals called them.
This mall is believe to be the biggest Mall in Asia. hurm~We got bigger. *I think*

Well, It was hard to find halal restaurant, but we managed to find some.

1. Murtabak Halal food, Malay & Indonesian cuisine




2. Turks's Shawarma kebab

3. Yoh Froz, Yogurt frozen treat..yum~~
__________________________________________________________

 On the 3rd day in Manila, daddy's friends from Da Salle University took us for a trip around the University campus in Tagatay & some dinner. We help ourself into a 5 star buffet in the most awesome hotel ever!
The Heritage Hotel

Oh ya, to make it more exciting, this buffet is certified as halal Kitchen
BAM!! Jackpot!! No more worries~


Hainan style Chicken rice


 All type of pickles~

 


Sushi Shahimi~yummmm


Various type of cheese~


Fresh Clams & Seafood



Last but not least Sweet treats from the host. Love~~




I LOVE MANILA!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...