Saturday, March 17, 2012

ThePopLook





I have had a very dark experience with online purchasing.
Especially on clothes.
Coz I'm a size 10-12 @ a big body structure (L) that is,
it is very hard to find clothes that suits me.
Sometimes the measurement given was a size smaller or just tight on me.
As what I am, I'm not comfortable wearing fitted cloth.
I feel so naked and bare
or worse.

After 5-10 errors on online purchasing, I quit.
I never would want to shop online again.
Until I found






I found a Decently Demure, simply Poise yet Elegant dresses that suit Muslim women today.
Comfy selection of fabric used 
and Affordable  prices.


These what I had purchased!

 Ophelia Maxi Dress in Black

 Ophelia Maxi Dress in Fuschia

Elara Maxi Dress in Dark Purple


So far, I'm so impress with everything PopLook.
Will definitely have more of them.

For those who are new with this branding,
Click Here >> thepoplook.com


Enjoy!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...