Guess Who???
Lemme hear ya'll screeeeaaaaammmm!!!!
@ am I the only one screaming here?
Haih! Never mind. hicks~
Well, This is Gil Ofarim.
A German born teen sensation (was)
A sweetheart and lovable by girls especially South East Asians.
He was one of the most 'beautiful' guy on the planet during his time.
girls were screaming (including mua...of coz) guys were cursing~
He first debut in 1998 if I'm not mistaken
He collaborated with well-known boyband that time including The Moffatts, Hansons & BSB
Tho, he's not known in the US.
'If I only Knew' feat The Moffatts, 'Talk to You', 'Walking down the Line' and 'It's Your Love
were songs that made him famous. (I guess)
So, This is him 15years ago. (when I was so having a deep-crush on him..still do)
This is him NOW~Still charming as ever. minus the girly look and the long hair.
He still doing what he passionate at. Singing & performing.
but, he's no longer doing Solo.
He's the lead singer for his band Zoo Army alongside his bro Tal.
Eventho, he grew up nicely.
I mean, still decent with no bad reputation
GIL RAWK!!!!!
I still fall for him tho. Aaaarrrggghhhh!!! ahahah~~~
& wassup with the long-hair headed guy Nuyul!!
They're HOT!



No comments:
Post a Comment