Meet me New Fwen >> Miss Pixie Lott
This entree was actually written like one month ago. So, 'basi' ody the excitement
It's ok tho, I had a blast that day.
I got to meet one of my fav singer and the chance to meet an inspiring person like her was just splendid!
So, many would wonder how did I get to meet her? How did I do it? WHAT did I do?
Well, Lemme tell ya!
"It was a fine Monday morning, me as usual drove to the office at my usual hour, with my usual maneuver. Not thinking that that day will be the most lucky-ful day in my life. As USUAL, i'll have my radio on, and I listen to RicaHitz. on HitzdotKK. As usual for a couple of weeks I've been listening to the same thing over & over. Old songs, repeating times to times. Oya, during the week, I was Korean fever as well. That Jay Park thingy. (I won tix as well for that. Hiks~~)
Then all of a sudden I heard the word PIXIE. And I was like, KIDDING! is she really flying down to KK?
I knew that she's performing in KL, but never in my wildest dream, that she'll be coming here.
So, I decided to try to grab some showcase invites.
I've tried for 3 days with my sister, but we didn't get thru.
On my 4th day, (while working on my paper) I heard the queue,
so, I put on speed dial and I heard a voice.
He was like, hello~~heloo~~. I was so numb, I pause for quiet a long time.
After 10-15 sec after, I become conscious again and
I said " did I get thru?"
He said, "yes, but I need to prepare you for recording, just follow what ever I say ok."
"ok"
but before that, he was asking me consequently whether I had won anything for the past 6 months from Hitz,"No" I said
"Ok then, Let's do this"
Then he started, "we have a caller thru, Hi Nurul, so are you ready? Let's go in the Pixie taxi"
"Answer this question, What is the frequency of HitzdotfmKK?"
"ermm. 108.0fm?"
"are you sure Nurul?"
"ermmmm..wait~wait~100.8fm. OMG!!!" (stupid me. I almost ruined it)
"CORRECT!"
To make it even sweeter, it was the bonus hour.
So I was given a task by this cutie pixie, "Find a friend and ask them to spell PIXIE LOTT"
I spelt it myself ok. Dumbass. ahaha~Then farhan said, "No~no~Nurul, You have to find a friend to spell it for you"
"owh no, but I'm alone in my office" (then I heard my friend Nattie just arrived next door, so, I rush to see her and handed the phone to her)
"Nattie, I need your help! Spell PIXIE LOTT!"
She was like, "huh~Ok~ok. P.I.X.I.E L.O.T.T"It was soo funny, but that is how I got the Meet&Greet invites
To meet her face-to-face in person. Me GUSTA!!
These were the events that they planned out for her,
unfortunately, she turn up 2 hours late. So, we only manage to meet her like 15 minutes.
But, it is worth the wait. She was so gorgeous. Prettier than you see in picture. & super nice~
Apart from that, I met another inspiring individual, Rica Hitz. She's sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment