Saturday, July 14, 2012

The coolest Daddy~

Soooo there was a Father's day contest on the radio last month. 
Which I participated imprompt-ly. 
Not knowing the fact that I could actually win it. 
In a slumber-ie maneuver, I posted or I can say joined it. 
It was like a day before the contest ends & no hopes were put on that particular thingy.





But then, the day after, I got a phone call. Actually, twice.
I was in the bathroom doing my thing when they called.
When i'm done, I check out my phone, saw some anonymous number & ignore.

I didn't know that it was from Hitz.fm right until one of my friend told me that she heard my name was announced on Air.
Then i remembered. It might be that anonymous missed calls.

Okies~

So, I called the number back. Cassie answered it.
It was awesome talking to her. She's a cool person to talk to.


Okey~so then they try to organize the surprise for my dad.
At first, they wanted to come to the house & do some light chores,
after talking to mom, she said our house need no extra hand around,
so I change the venue.
Instead I asked them to go to daddy's office.
So they did. & it is clean now

THANK you HITZdotfmKK




Well, anyway, What matter is, I won! and I'm so happy that daddy's room is tidy now. hihihi~







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...