Sunday, July 15, 2012

Skin Care Products for SALE


 Most of the products here are used only once for trial. 
As I have a very sensitive skin, somehow at first trial my skin can't handled it
 So, I decided to let go all of them coz I'm not using it due to my skin problem.
Please feel free to nego.


CAROLINE SKIN CARE


HERBAL WHITE CREAM:
 98% left
Bought rm148 
 SELLING at >> RM90!!!


 FACIAL FOAM CLEANSER
95% left
Bought rm148 
 SELLING at >> RM90!!!



CELLNIQUE SKIN CARE



 INTENSIVE HYDRATING OASIS GEL
Bought RM129 = 98% left
SELLING AT  RM100







 NORMAL TRIAL KIT: 
Bought RM125 
 gentle foaming cleanser=68%, 
vital cellular repair serum=78%,
 total day time protection 30=98%, 
advanced bio renewal masque=98%, 
FREE skin action sebum gel!!!!) 
ONLY RM 98!!
SOLD! THANK YOU


CETAPHIL

For oily skin cleanser
 Used once for trial. 
99% left 
 RM25




SIMPLE

Moisturising facial wash
 Used for trial. 
99% left 
 RM10




MUSTIKA RATU
 Masker Bengkoang
Used once. 
99% left 
 RM10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...