Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MiDnight ExamS

Day 2

Today was hectic..well, the first 5hours of the day too be exact~

Thanks to Yana, Irma, Awin, Aween and Eija..

I answered the online midterm exam for "Multimedia in Edu" easily..nevermind if we didn't get all of the questions correct, we definitely had a great time helping each other..



Yana was the first to undergo the test..it was hard at first because we are not familiar with the questions yet..lots of skimming and scanning involved here..after answering about 95% of the test, the laptop suddenly went out of battery..all of us was really frustrated..but well, this isthe weakness of technology..
We started to answer the test again..this time, it's a new different set of questions..it was ok..

After Yana, it was Awin's turn..the same thing happen..I kinda kick the laptop charger and the laptop go KO..huhuhu~the questions was quiet easy..it really pissed us off..cos we had wasted 2 hours because of this so called 'Human Error'..SORRY GUYS!..wuwu..

The rest of us got quite an easy test paper..we took like 10minutes to answer all the question coz most of the questions was repeated in the previous test papers..it was fun..+ extremely exhausted! I HEART YOU GUYS!!!!

We finished all turn approximately at 4 something..i was so exhausted, i went too bed leaving the 5 of them in the living room..well, i had provided all the sleeping needs..bed~pillows~aircond~and so on..i have no idea when did they sleep or they barely sleep..well, zzzZZZzzzZZzzZzzzz..^_^

I woke up again at 5.20am to perform my subuh prayer..guess what??they still awake..i went back too sleep after doing what i was suppose to do and wake up again at 8am..all of them was not at my house anymore..guess that i was so exhausted i didn't hear them leaving the house..thanks for cleaning the house guys!!..hihi

I love sleepovers..hope that we could do it again~wink*wink*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...