-->
Sooo sorry for not updating this blog for a week..My life is very hectic nowadays with everything going tupsy turvy..Problems pop up here and there and I can’t even find a minute for myself..I always wonder how a typical university student’s life is..I wish that I could swap with anyone for just a day..A DAY..I’m begging..Ha-ha~..I love my family (I bet you guys are bored of me saying this again and again)..I don’t want anything NOT to do with them..
I think I want to share something about my “temporary” campus life that I had in my first year..Yeah, I did stay in the hostel..but only for the first 2 semesters..I got a room supposedly vacant with 3 students but I had it all to myself..imagine yourself in a room with 2 un-vacant beds..freaky right.. I always had goose bump when I was in that room..it’s like someone were looking at me..I don’t know..maybe it’s just my negative imagination trying to fool..the room was in KG E..yeah..they are famous with their dogs..hate it..my room was on the 4th floor..at night, I always bump into huge~enormous dogs on that floor..heart attack!!.. wawa~..
I never like the room, I would go home (IP) for lunch and return to the room after night class..just like a hotel..you leave the place in the morning and return back just to sleep.. talking about sleeping..i loathe sleeping in my hostel room..i shiver before I sleep..you can’t blame me..imagine sleeping alone with 2 empty beds..you’ll shiver too right..i always wrap myself in my blanket and baca-baca something.. if I’m lucky enough, I’ll end up sleeping around 1am (pengsan) but if not, before dawn..
One of the reason that I had hard time sleeping is the DOG!!.. the dogs can’t just stop barking..people said, they bark because they see something human’s naked eyes can’t see..(you know what I mean)..i always shiver before getting myself to sleep..huhu~..sometimes i get sick..high fever, nose running, extreme headache, bla..bla..bla..you name it..i told my mom about it, but she said..maybe because the room is so dusty..she asked me to clean the room and have some friends to sleepover..i never had a roommate..
During my 2nd semester, I was given a roommate..she’s my former squad in palapes..even when I had a roommate, I still don’t like the room..so I often go home and spend most of my days there leaving my roommate alone..pity her..but then I kinda hate roommates..they’ll finished your magi mee like it’s theirs.. I just can’t believe it..i left the room on Friday with packets of Maggie and sachets of 3 in 1..then when I return to the room on Monday..everything gone..i mean “licin”..i can’t believe my eyes..even the hidden items were gone..huhu~..i don’t want another roommate ever again..haks~
I got out from KG e in the 3rd semester..my family needs me..so I have to cope up in study and family..i’m happy and comfy now..and I have good friends too..^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment