I just love Choux Pastry
it have this smooth crunchy texture that really melt anyone who tasted it
and you CRAVE FOR MORE!!
Usually, i only bake something that i'm comfortable with and good at

i did bake choux pastry for my award winning Cream Puff with Custard cream..haha~
kidding!..
Sometimes you just have to break the shell and try something new
So, here you go!
I'm a big fan of Gordon Ramsay..and i follow his show like every one of them
The F word and Masterchef US are my favourite!

glitter-graphics.com
So, this is it!..
my new experiment..enjoi the pictures..for the recipe..I provide link to the celebrity chef's blog
it have this smooth crunchy texture that really melt anyone who tasted it
and you CRAVE FOR MORE!!
Usually, i only bake something that i'm comfortable with and good at
i did bake choux pastry for my award winning Cream Puff with Custard cream..haha~
kidding!..
Sometimes you just have to break the shell and try something new
So, here you go!
I'm a big fan of Gordon Ramsay..and i follow his show like every one of them
The F word and Masterchef US are my favourite!
the show does inspired to cook and bake
glitter-graphics.com
So, this is it!..
my new experiment..enjoi the pictures..for the recipe..I provide link to the celebrity chef's blog
Link to the recipe
http://www.lifestylefood.com.au/recipes/2057/profiteroles-with-hot-chocolate-sauce
No comments:
Post a Comment