I'll give Kate's sense of style two thumbs up. .
She has a simple yet classy, elegant and demure style that never failed.
As icons like Audrey Hepburn, the fictitious Charlotte York, and the late Princess Diana herself showed the world, classy never goes out of style.


Her style does resemblance Diana's, with the touch of modern..
With her athletic figure, beautiful facial and height,
she can wear about anything and never get it wrong..
And there is the "HAT"
England most iconic piece of fashion statement..
I mean, they really loves their hat..I'm a big fan of The Fair Lady,
So, big hat is a must..and she loves sculpture pieces to suit her style..Viola!!!
With her athletic figure, beautiful facial and height,
she can wear about anything and never get it wrong..
And there is the "HAT"
England most iconic piece of fashion statement..
I mean, they really loves their hat..I'm a big fan of The Fair Lady,
So, big hat is a must..and she loves sculpture pieces to suit her style..Viola!!!

I just can't wait to see her wedding gown
No comments:
Post a Comment